OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
SWELECT’s Operation and Maintenance (O&M) is committed to provide flexible, integrated, dependable, cost effective and responsive solutions for the Operation and Maintenance requirements of SPV Solutions. O&M assessments shall be performed as a stand-alone activity that results in a set of O&M recommendations or as part of retro commissioning (a larger more holistic approach to improving existing-building performance).
We also offer customize level AMC (Annual Maintenance contract) as per customer requirement.
1. PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
- Routine inspection and servicing of equipment
- Lowers the probability of unplanned PV system downtime
2. REACTIVE MAINTENANCE
- Addresses the equipment breakdown after their occurrence, is instituted to mitigate unplanned downtime.
- “Break-fix” approach, used mainly for lower upfront costs.
3. CONDITION BASED MAINTENANCE
- Uses real time data to prioritize and optimize maintenance and resources.
- Offering increased efficiency.