||Trainee – Sales
||Diploma (EEE, Any specialization)
- Candidate should have a basic understanding of solar and should be able to grasp sales concepts quickly
- Good Communication Skills
||Sales Executive/Engineer – Channels
||Any Graduate – Any Specialization,
B.E/B.Tech EEE preferable
|2 To 5 Years
- Hands on Experience in Appointing Dealers and Distributors in a defined territory
- Thorough knowledge of solar products, water pumps
||ITI,Diploma (EEE / ECE).
- Candidate should possess strong Electrical knowledge.
- Responsible for the up-keep of the solar plant
- Maintain day to day records on power generation.
- Responsible for submitting the power generation bills to DISCOMs, Local Electricity body in time and payment collection.
- Supervision and control over the men, material and vehicles at the solar plant.
- Identifies problems and develops corrective action plans Scheduling and execution of preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Ensure that guidelines and standards of work expected are understood and met.
||Sales Executive/Manager – Direct Sales
||Any Graduate – Any Specialization
B.E/B.Tech EEE Preferable, MBA
- Candidates should be capable of producing a go to market plan to sell solar instations .
||Regional Sales Executive
||Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.E/B.Tech EEE Preferable
- Responsible for Sales and marketing of solar PV modules.
||Tender – Jr Executive
- Responsible for collecting tender Information of all over India, selecting eligible tenders, Preparing Tender Assessment, Getting approval from Management, Document Preparation, Costing, supporting / guiding team members in submitting tenders successfully both Hard copy / Online.
- Technical and Commercial analysis of previous tenders and giving information to management for strategy to work out for future tenders.
- Sending Management Information System (MIS) regularly to Management
- Maintain a well-organized document management system
- Maintain a repository of Bids documents, Proposals, Concept notes, Presentations, company credential documents for future reference
||ITI, Diploma (ECE, EEE)
- Responsible for the installation, commissioning, maintenance and servicing of Solar Power Generating Systems.
- Cash Handling
- Accounting knowledge of Plant related expenses
- Purchase invoice verification with PO / Goods Receipt
- Sale Invoice verification with customer PO
- Knowledge in Inventory Module TALLY ERP9
- Preparation and reporting to HO- Daily MIS – Sales / Purchases / Cash and Bank Balance position.
- Preparatiion on Vendor payment and Fund request to HO
- Knowledge in VAT/Service Tax / GST
- Accounts reconciliation with HO and branches
- Reconciliation of Open PO – Sales and Purchases
(For Our Subsidiary Company)
(with Membership No.)
- Conducting Board, other Committee and Annual General Meeting of the Company.
- Filing various forms with Registrar of Companies.
- Preparing the Annual Disclosure documents as required under Companies Act and SEBI and submitting the same with Stock Exchanges.
- Preparing Notice, Directors Report, Corporate Governance report and MGT-9 Report.
- Preparing and issuing Circular Resolutions for various requirement of the Company.
- Preparing and finalizing the notice and Directors report
- Preparing the minutes and maintaining the statutory registers
- Coordinating with Consultants for filing the financial statements with Registrar of Companies in XBRL Mode
- Complying SEBI Disclosures