||Diploma (EEE / ECE).Valid C license holder based on the locality
||Min 4+ Years
||Kadapa (Andhra Pradesh), Kunigal (Karnataka), Barauni, Patna and Local Candidates preferred
- Candidate should possess strong Electrical knowledge.
- Responsible for the up-keep of the solar plant
- Maintain day to day records on power generation.
- Responsible for submitting the power generation bills to DISCOMs, Local Electricity body in time and payment collection.
- Supervision and control over the men, material and vehicles at the solar plant.
- Identifies problems and develops corrective action plans Scheduling and execution of preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Ensure that guidelines and standards of work expected are understood and met.
||Sales Executive/Engineer – Channels
||B.Tech/B.E. (Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
||Kerala & Hyderabad
- Hands on experience in Appointing Dealers and Distributors in a defined territory.
- Thorough knowledge of Solar Products, Water Pumps
- Understanding the technical requirements for the Solar Projects.
- Create a Business development plan for existing customers and build customer relationship
||Regional Sales Executive
||Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
- Responsible for Sales and marketing of solar PV modules and solar based solutions.
- Candidates to work closely with nodal agencies, various EPC people, customers to get the orders.
- Candidate should have a good communications and updates with dealers and dealer network
- Should have a good knowledge of the industry with current status and updates
||Sales Executive/ Manager
||B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
- candidate should be capable of producing a go to market plan to sell solar solutions for Swelect.
- Candidate must possess Solar knowledge and should be able to provide Understanding of cell/ module technologies, PV performance parameters etc.
||B.Tech /B.E. – Electrical, Diploma – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
||Coimbatore, Chennai ,Guwahati, Nagpur & Cuddapah /PAN India
- Responsible for the installation, commissioning, maintenance and servicing of Solar Power Generating Systems.
- The individual must be customer focused at all times, must be prepared to work within and as part of a team, be able to interact with colleagues, management at all levels, clients and other trades in a professional and tactful manner, and in doing so present a positive image of the Company.
||Min 1-2 years
- Cash Handling
- Accounting knowledge of Plant related expenses
- Purchase invoice verification with PO / Goods Receipt
- Sale Invoice verification with customer PO
- Knowledge in Inventory Module TALLY ERP9
- Preparation and reporting to HO- Daily MIS – Sales / Purchases / Cash and Bank Balance position.
- Preparatiion on Vendor payment and Fund request to HO
- Knowledge in VAT/Service Tax / GST
- Accounts reconciliation with HO and branches
- Reconciliation of Open PO – Sales and Purchases
||RE – Engineer
||BE/ B. Tech/ M. E/M. Tech-Energy and Environmental Engineering
- New Solar PV Energy parks & Roof tops solar PV power plants under State & National solar programs.
- Managing REC Portfolio. Ensuring REC issuance & Trading Processes.
- Renewable Energy sales.Enabling the group with Group captive / Private PPA for better Energy Sales realisation.
- Representation to MNRE / IREDA / TANGEDCO / State Nodal agencies and liaison with all other governing bodies.
- Presales / Financial Viability analysis for MW/KW Scales solar PV power plants.
- Geography- All over India.